Facebook has seen huge growth and given businesses an opportunity to place very targeted ads on members' pages. This is where most clicks are happening today. Google Adwords is being outshined by Facebook Ads.
To put your business on Facebook and advertise there successfully is simple
if you have clear directions.
Following are some of the basic things you should be doing to promote your site on facebook
- Facebook Profile Page: Provide links to your blogs or websites on your profile page. People who view your profile will be able to check out your site and may get interested in your products and services.
- Use facebook applications or widgets.
- Create a Facebook fan page which will increase your websites/businesses online visibility and builds brand awareness
- Facebook social advertisements. Through Facebook social ads, you will be able to reach specific audience. You will surely have a better return on investment from your advertising campaign by posting ads based on the interests of those people who are part of your network. You may choose to have a pay per view or pay per click model.
- Join or create a social group for your business. This is a better viral marketing tactic for posting updates about your business,links to your websites and invite people in any types of events.
|Traffic and Sales Automation Software Suite Using Facebook.
|Facebook Advertising step-by-step Guide shows marketing and advertising tips on the world's largest social network.